Saturday, January 3, 2009

PIZZA DELIVERY STORY

Several years ago I worked for Pizza Hut here in Ocala, Florida and I had a delivery to a house in the northeast area.

I took the order to the customer's house and parked in the street in front of the house next to his because there were cars in front of his house. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. During this time this lady in a truck pulls into the yard of the house that I parked in front of and she gets out and starts yelling that I am blocking her "Driveway" and that I need to move the car. During this time the customer answered the door and was in the process of completing the transaction and he told her to "shut the f#@$ up." She kept saying to me, "Excuse me, Sir! Move your car! The reverse gear on my truck does not work and if something happens to my truck, Pizza Hut is going to pay for the damages!!"

She kept on about that all the way back to my car. I opened up the trunk and grabbed a bullhorn and finally swung around and screamed at the top of my lungs and with the bullhorn at full blast I told her to "shut the f#@$ up, goddamn it!" and that it was not my fault that she did not have any lights on at the house so that I could see her "driveway" and that she should blame her truck problems on herself and not Pizza Hut and that if she does not know the difference between a man and a woman (I lifted up my shirt to show her my bra!) that she needed to get a brain transplant!" During this time the neighbors came out to see what was going on and they were all laughing and clapping. Apparently there were sick of her, too! She just scooted back in the house and shut the door.

Damn that felt good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment